Thursday, August 14, 2008

Boat Shoes





Last time when I spoke about footwear I spoke about Espadrilles This time I will speak on boat shoes. Some people can't live without them while some can't stand them. I am a person that loves them if there worn properly - casually, if they are in a good colour or if its eye catching but in a good way. Next time you look for a shoe to go with your jeans or shorts consider boat shoes (add on playful socks like in the 2nd picture if you're in jeans or go sock-less if you're in your shorts).

Pictures from ASOS

2 comments:

Matthew Spade said...

boat shoes are a must!

Panache said...

I love all of the pictures, except for the one with the black socks, which don't look good. I am all for socklessness in boat shoes, but I really liked the colored socks. The two in shorts were very stylish.