Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Marcello Mastroianni





This article comes as part of Men Represent. This article is on one of my style icons - Marcello Mastroianni. The Italian actor showed us that dressing in a very simple style was never boring as long as the fit and execution is right. He was the reason I wore my first french cuffed shirt and I haven't stopped wearing them since(not the same shirt but french cuffs). He would wear the things everyone else has in their wardrobe (easily put-the basics)- the black necktie, the black suit, the white shirt, but would look different from the rest. Maybe its because he is from the country where men care about their appearance. There is no denying he had style that men wish to have. And don't get me started on his hairstyle, the one I have been wearing for quite some time now(works well to have thick black hair). 

No comments: